Creamy Chicken & ShellsFrom acemom 5 months ago
- 1 lb. boneless chicken shopping list
- 1.5 C. water shopping list
- garlic seasoning (to taste, approx. 1 T.) shopping list
- italian seasoning (to taste, approx. 1.5 T.) shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 1 can organic cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 C. low sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1 C. organic frozen peas shopping list
- 8 oz. shell pasta shopping list
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Put chicken and water in pressure cooker (using rack to raise the meat) and sprinkle chicken with seasonings. Cook on high pressure 2 minutes, quick pressure release.
- While chicken is cooking, combine cream cheese, cream of mushroom, chicken broth, butter & seasonings in a saucepan and cook over medium heat until blended.
- When chicken is finished, remove the rack and cut the chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Add the sauce to the remaining "broth" in the pressure cooker, stir.
- Return chicken to pressure cooker and add peas, simmer in pressure cooker until pasta is ready (about 15 minutes).
- Prepare pasta as directed on package.
- When pasta is ready, strain and add to chicken mixture.
The Cookacemom Glenpool, OK
- Not added to any groups yet!