Cranberry MeatloafFrom grizzlybear 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole cranberry sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 pound ground beef, lean shopping list
- 1/2 pound ground cooked ham shopping list
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 3/4 cup cracker crumbs shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion shopping list
How to make it
- Spread sugar over bottom of greased loaf pan. Mash cranberry sauce; spread over sugar.
- Combine remaining ingredients Shape into loaf; place on cranberry sauce.
- Bake at 350° for about 1 hour.