Crispy Cinnamon TwistsFrom jo_jo_ba 1 month ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup spelt flour shopping list
- 1 tsp bakers ammonia shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp sugar shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- ½ tsp cream of tartar shopping list
- 2 tbsp camelina oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp melted butter shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 tbsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tbsp raw sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baker’s ammonia, baking powder, sugar, salt, and cream of tartar. Mix in oil and milk to form a soft dough.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Knead until smooth.
- Roll dough into a 16” x 8” rectangle.
- Mix together cinnamon and 1 Tbsp sugar.
- Brush dough with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Cut dough into ½” wide strips.
- Twist each strip and place twists 1” apart on an un-greased baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, until golden brown and crisp.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth446 members
Christmas All Year181 members
All Holidays135 members
FROM SCRATCH146 members
Nut Free5 members
Bake Sale126 members
The Holiday Dessert Table123 members
Tried And True Recipes39 members
Sugar N Spice N Everything Nice77 members
Cheap N Easy53 members