Cream Of Chayote SoupFrom MsMusic724 11 months ago
How to make it
- Peal the chayotes, cut in small pieces then cook them in salted water for 10 minutes or until it is soft. Drain.
- Grind the cooked chayotes in the blender with the chicken broth and pealed garlic.
- In a deep frying pan, fry the flour for a few minutes, constantly moving them with a spoon so it doesn't burn, but is golden brown. Immediately add the ground chayotes, stir and season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Add the milk and continue stirring fast. Once it begins boiling, lower the heat and let it boil for 5 minutes, moving it frequently. Serve it hot, accompanied by bread.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- MsMusic724 Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookMsMusic724 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!