Princess SaladFrom kirkus 7 months ago
- (Wooden bowl is needed) shopping list
- A head of romaine lettuce shopping list
- 2 medium or large cloves of garlic shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil (more or less, your choice) shopping list
- 1 squeezed lemon (with pulp) shopping list
- 1 tin of anchovies (cut into quarter inch pieces) shopping list
- lots of black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 bunch of scallions or one small to medium white onion (chopped into whatever size you would like, the onion is great in rings) shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Wash the lettuce and dry it. The dryer the better. Set aside. Rub the garlic into the sides of the wooden bowl. Push the garlic into the bowl. Break it apart and let the juices rub all over. Add the olive oil, egg, squeezed lemon (with pulp), and anchovies (cut into quarter inch pieces). Add lots of black pepper. Whisk vigorously with a fork until they are mixed well together. Add the scallions or onion pieces. Break the lettuce apart into the bowl. Garnish generously with dry or fresh parmesan. Toss the salad until it is well coated with all of the ingredients. Enjoy!
The Cookkirkus Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!