Almost Allergy-free Chocolate Charlie Brown PieFrom MNFirefly 9 months ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 1/2 c. peanut butter or any nut-free butter shopping list
- 2 c. crushed gluten-free graham crackers shopping list
- 1/4 c. vegan butter spread substitute like Smart Balance Spread shopping list
- FILLING: shopping list
- 2 to 3 1/2 c. cold unsweetened coconut milk (depending on what the mix calls for) shopping list
- 6 oz. instant organic chocolate pudding or mousse mix shopping list
- 1 box of soy whip shopping list
How to make it
- Heat peanut butter until creamy. Add graham cracker and butter. Spread in a 13 x 9 inch pan. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Beat pudding mix and milk together and pour into pie crust. Chill for 2 hours.
- Prepare box of Soy Whip according to package directions. Top with Soy Whip when ready to serve.
- Makes 12 servings.
The CookMNFirefly Berwyn, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!