Udon Bowl With Steak And Bok ChoyFrom notyourmomma 11 months ago
- 6 ounces of lean sirloin steak shopping list
- 1 tbsp of oil shopping list
- 2 or 3 baby bok choy, rinsed and coarsely chopped shopping list
- 4 green onions, chopped fine shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic shopping list
- 2 ounces of udon noodles shopping list
- Asian Dressing shopping list
- 1/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup of rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 clove of garlic shopping list
- 1 knuckle size piece of fresh ginger shopping list
- 3 tbsp of honey shopping list
- pinch of red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/2 cup of oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp of toasted sesame oil shopping list
How to make it
- Mix Asian dressing together. Remove 1/3 cup of dressing and pour over steak in a plastic bag. Seal and let rest at room temp. Reserve rest of dressing for the salad bowl.
- Heat a large saucepan of water, add a pinch of salt. Boil udon noodles until just tender. Drain well. Put in salad bowl, top with toasted sesame oil and chill.
- Chop bok choy, green onions, minced garlic and toss with noodles. Chill.
- Remove meat from marinade, pat dry.
- Heat one tbsp of oil in skillet.
- Add steak and cook over med-high 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Allow to rest 5 minutes.
- Slice on bias, add to salad bowl of noodles and vegetables.
- Top with remaining Asian dressing.
- Toss and serve.