Southwest Chicken SaladFrom twohot 7 months ago
- FOR THE MARINADE: shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp. honey shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp. lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp. yellow mustard shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. cilantro shopping list
- FOR THE SALAD: shopping list
- 3 cups chopped lettuce shopping list
- 4 oz. cooked boneless skinless lean chicken breast; sliced or chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp. chopped poblano pepper (or any mild green pepper) shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp. canned sweet corn kernels shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp. canned black beans shopping list
- 2 tbsp. shredded fat-free cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3 Baked! Doritos; crushed shopping list
- FOR THE DRESSING: shopping list
- 2 tbsp. fat-free ranch dressing shopping list
- 1 tbsp. fat-free sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder shopping list
- dash onion powder shopping list
- dash garlic powder shopping list
- dash cumin shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together marinade ingredients in a small bowl -- add chicken and coat it in the marinade. Set aside.
- In a pan spritzed with nonstick spray, cook tomatoes and corn over high heat until slightly charred.
- Place lettuce in a bowl, and top with marinated chicken, tomatoes and corn, chopped pepper, and black beans. Sprinkle with cheese and chips.
- In a small dish, combine all of the dressing ingredients with 1 tsp. water.
- Serve dressing alongside salad for easy dipping.
- MAKES 1 SERVING
- PER SERVING (entire recipe, with dressing): 350 calories, 4g fat, 720mg sodium, 39g carbs, 6g fiber, 15g sugars, 43g protein -- POINTS® value 7*
- Click here to view: http://www.recipelink.com/msgbrd/board_14/2007/OCT/28442.html
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!