~ Beef Fondue ~From 22566 5 months ago
- 6 Tablespoons butter...Homemade shopping list
- 1 Shallot,finely diced shopping list
- 6 Tablespoons Flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cocoa shopping list
- 3 Cups beef stock...Strong shopping list
- 1 Cup Red Wine...You pick shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon Warcestershire Sauce shopping list
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened chocolate...Chopper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2 Tablespoon O live Oil shopping list
- 1 Pound beef Sirloin...Cubed shopping list
- 1 Pound Red Potatoes...Cut into chunks and cooked until slightly tender shopping list
- 1 Pound cheddar cheese...Cubed shopping list
How to make it
- Equipment...Fondue Set
- Melt the butter over low heat.Add the shallots,and cook for about one minute.Then add the flour and cocoa,cook for another two minutes.Whisk the beef stock and red wine in and bring to a simmer.Whisk the warcestershire sauce,chocolate,cayenne and a dash or two of pepper to taste,then simmer until in the thick of it...Make sure to stir bout about occasionally.Heat the o live oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat.Season the beef with salt and pepper.Brown on all sides,but still rare in the middle.Remove to a purple heart shaped plate and cover with fil and allow to rest for about five minutes.Pour the sauce in the fondue pot,arrange the beef,potatoes,and cheese onto a pleasing platter and serve.
- Some people are the most fickle primates in existence today...
- Oh,how soon do they forget!
- Sure,they hurry and jump to be the leader of the band,but so often become luke warm and complacent after the big bang.
- They turn their heads,their backs,spitting,shunning,shaming...In stead of merely saying...THANK-YOU...WELCOME HOME!
- We go to sleep every night so that we may be able to breathe FREE AIR because YOU stood on that wall...YOU stood the test of time!
- There was going to be a visit from a 'Peace Activist'
- I think you knew her name...Jane!
- Read her book? Honor her as '100 Women of the Century'?
- NOT ON YOUR LIFE!
- How do you honor someone that was that 'Dishonorable'?
- Saying "Sorry" just seems to little to late.
- What's in a number?
- http://youtu.be/Erf2iFHG44M ( Good Morning Vietnam )
- http://youtu.be/G8gbSvIOx10 ( Welcome Home...A Soldier's Song )
- http://youtu.be/X75sVw0xH2c ( Letters From Home...John Michael Montgomery )
- ~ WELCOME HOME! ~
People Who Like This Dish 0
- 22566 TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cook22566 TX
- Not added to any groups yet!