Braised Pork Chops With GravyFrom Mommy2three 3 weeks ago
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, (about 1/2 inch thick) shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, brown pork chops on both sides. Add water, parsley flakes, salt, onion powder, thyme and Worcestershire sauce. Cover; simmer 20 to 30 minutes or until pork chops are tender.
- Remove pork chops from skillet; keep warm. In small bowl, combine milk and flour; blend until smooth. Gradually stir into hot mixture in skillet. Cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly. Serve gravy with pork chops.
The CookMommy2three Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Not added to any groups yet!