Chocolate-Peanut Butter PieFrom mamajune 8 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Crush cereal. (To easily crush cereal, place in plastic bag or between sheets of waxed paper, and crush with rolling pin.)
- 2. In ungreased 9-inch microwavable pie plate, mix butter and 1 tablespoon peanut butter. Microwave uncovered on High 30 seconds; stir until blended. Stir in crushed cereal until evenly coated. Press evenly on bottom and up side of pie plate. Bake 10 minutes. Place in freezer.
- 3. Make pudding mix as directed on box for pie filling, except after cooling 5 minutes, add 2 tablespoons of the 1/4 cup peanut butter; stir a few times just until melted and marbled throughout. Pour into crust.
- 4. In microwavable measuring cup, microwave remaining 2 tablespoons peanut butter uncovered on High 30 seconds. Drizzle over pie. Refrigerate at least 3 hours but no longer than 24 hours until filling is set.
The Cookmamajune High Point, NC
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!