Spicey Grilled Garlic SteakFrom jaie 9 years ago
- 2-12 ounce T-bone steaks shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons honey shopping list
- 1 small onion, diced shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients, except steak, and whisk well.
- Place steaks in a large zip-loc bag, use 2 bags if necessary, and then place on plate or in glass dish. Pour marinade over steaks.
- Marinate overnight.
- Grill or broil until desired doneness.
- Serve with carmelized onions, potato of your choice, and grilled vegetables.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!