Herb Dip and Oil for BreadFrom dahlka 6 years ago
- These are all approximate...Use more or less based on your taste. I used fresh herbs (because I had them), but I'm sure dried herbs would be just as delicious! shopping list
- All herbs should be finely chopped. shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oregano, shopping list
- 1 teaspoon rosemary shopping list
- 1 teaspoon basil (I used lemon basil...made it extra tangy!) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (I think the restaurant used more) shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (or as needed) shopping list
- bread for dipping shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT oil, into a bowl.
- Mix together till it looks nicely blended.
- To serve, scoop whatever amount you'd like onto a dipping dish or plate.
- Pour your desired amount of olive oil over the top of this mixture.
- Dip your bread.
- I used individual bread dipping dishes so that everyone could use as much or as little of the dip and oil as they wanted...and double dip with no fear of embarrassment!