30 Minute Honey-glazed Pork Chops W Sweet & Tangy SlawFrom rekabla 5 days ago
- 6 T cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 c honey shopping list
- 4 t Dijon mustard shopping list
- S&p shopping list
- 3 T olive oil shopping list
- 1-16 oz bag Cole slaw mix shopping list
- 4 bone in rib or ctr cut pork chops about 1 inch thick shopping list
- 2 t minced fresh thyme shopping list
- 1/8 t cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Combine 4 tablespoons vinegar, 2 T honey, 2 t mustard, 1/4 t s & p in large bowl. Slowly whisk in 2 T oil. Add coleslaw & toss & combine.
- 2. Pat chops dry w paper towels & season w s&p. Heat remaining oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until just smoking. Cook chops well until well browned, about 5 mins per side. Transfer to plate & tent w foil.
- 3. Add thyme, cayenne, remaining vinegar, remaining honey, & remaining mustard to empty skillet. Cook over medium heat, scraping up any browned bits, until slightly thickened, about 2 mins. Return chops & any accumulated juices to skillet & simmer, turning often, until glaze coats chop, about 1 minute. Serve w slaw.
The Cookrekabla Flint, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!