Ham and Cheese PieFrom recipediva 6 years ago
- Preheat oven to 350 shopping list
- Bake 35-40 minutes. shopping list
- 9" frozen pie shell (thawed) shopping list
- 1/2 cup shreded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 cup sliced cooked ham (cubed) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 eggs beaten shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- Put swiss in pie shell add ham & cheddar. In small bowl combine eggs & cream. Beat together & Pour over ham and cheese filling bake until center is done. By checking with silver butter knife comes out clean.
- Let stand 15 minutes before serving.