Tomato Beef MacaroniFrom dixiediner 8 years ago
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 16 ounce box macaroni shopping list
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- chili powder to taste shopping list
- 1 16 ounce can stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 1 small can kidney beans shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef, green pepper and onion.
- Add salt, pepper and chili powder to taste.
- Slightly sprinkle with garlic powder.
- After this cooks, drain off grease, then add stewed tomatoes and kidney beans.
- Let simmer slowly.
- Meanwhile, cook 1 pound macaroni; drain; then add all together.