Chicken Stuffed Red PepperFrom chaz141 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a small bowl mix the chicken with the cheeses, onion, celery, salsa, salt and pepper.
- Then spoon (well, stuff, actually) the mixture into the red peppers.
- Place the stuffed peppers in a baking dish and add a quarter cup of water with a little salsa added for good measure. Cover with lid or tin foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- * I like to add a bit more grated cheese to the top as it's cooling.
- * I also like to substitute the tofu that looks like ground beef and add some taco spice for a more Mexican flavor.
The Cookchaz141 Calgary, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!