Double Corn Tortilla CasseroleFrom coffeebean53 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray a 2 quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Tear tortillas into bite-size pieces. Arrange 1/2 of the tortilas in the baking dish. Top with 1/2 of the cheese, 1/2 the corn and 1/2 the onions. Repeat layering with remaining tortillas, cheese, corn and onions.
- Stir together eggs, butermilk and chilies. Gently pour over the tortilla mixture. Bake uncovered in a 325 degree oven for 30 minutes. Serve warm.
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!