Worlds Best BBQ RibsFrom floridagirl 10 years ago
- 3 lbs pork back ribs shopping list
- 1 chopped medium onion shopping list
- 12 oz. of barbecue sauce shopping list
- 1/4 c. of white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp.of onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp.of celery salt shopping list
- 1/2 c. of dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. of fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) jar honey shopping list
- 1 tsp. of paprika shopping list
- 1 tsp. of chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp.of garlic powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp. of Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- First place all ingredients together in large roasting pan.
- Then you cut ribs apart.
- Now mix together making sure to coat all ribs with this semi-dry paste.
- Then spread ribs out evenly on bottom of pan.
- Now cover lightly with foil.
- This needs to bake at 375 degrees for approx. 1 hour.
- This needs to turn or stirring occasionally.
- Finally, serve!
The Cookfloridagirl Miramar, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!