Spicy Tomato Aspic with Shrimp SauceFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
- 3 cups of tomato juice shopping list
- 1/2 teas of sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teas ground clove shopping list
- 1 tables of italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 tables of minced onion shopping list
- 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 1/2 cup of cold wter shopping list
- 1 teas of lemon juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons of Worchestershire sauce shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- small bag of tiny salad shrimp, defrosted and patted dry shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of chopped chives shopping list
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tbsp of sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 of a fresh lemon squeezed, no seeds please shopping list
- pinch of white pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt shopping list
- 3 tbsp of grated Sap Sago cheese (hard cured herbal cheese, hard to find but worth every effort) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix tomato juice, sugar, cloves onion and Italian seasoning in a 2 quart sauce pan, simmer fifteen minutes. Remove from heat and add gelatin that has been soaked in cold water.
- Stir until gelatin dissolves; add lemon juice and worchestershire sauce. Stir briefly.
- Pour into wet 1 quart ring mold.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Mix together sauce ingredients and chill.
- To serve unmold on a bed of tender lettuce and fill the center with the Sauce!
People Who Like This Dish 1
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!