Asian Chicken WrapFrom yummy 10 years ago
- 1 whole cooked chicken, about 4 cups of shredded meat shopping list
- 8 flour tortillas (10-inch) shopping list
- 2 red bell peppers shopping list
- 1 tbspn of fresh ginger, minced (or grated) shopping list
- 4 c of chopped romaine lettuce or slivered cabbage shopping list
- 1 tspn of sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c of vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 tspn of crushed red pepper flakes or 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, minced shopping list
- 2 tbspn of red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 c of soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tbspn of peanut butter shopping list
How to make it
- Your going to want to start by taking the skin off of the chicken and then using a knife or you fingers whatever works better start shredding the chicken.
- Put this into a large bowl.
- Start to seed the peppers and then cut them into long strips.
- Add that to the bowl with the lettuce or cabbage.
- In your small bowl, combine oil, vinegar and peanut butter and use a whisk or fork to blend evenly.
- Then add soy sauce, red pepper flakes, sugar and ginger.
- Stir till well blended.
- Pour the dressing over the chicken and mix that real good.
- Then you want to start warming up your tortillas and then add the mixture to your tortilla.
The Cookyummy Sacramento, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!