Chili and Herb Chicken WingsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1-1/2 pounds chicken wings shopping list
- 2-1/2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried dill shopping list
- 2 teaspoons garlic puree shopping list
- 2 fresh green chilies chopped very finely shopping list
- 1 tablespoons chili sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat grill to medium hot.
- Line a large flameproof dish with foil.
- Mix sauce ingredients together and pour over wings making sure wings are completely covered with sauce.
- Put wings into dish and grill for 25 minutes turning and basting frequently.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!