Salsa Chicken and Rice CasseroleFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 325.
- Spray rectangular glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons enchilada sauce for brushing on chicken.
- In large bowl mix remaining enchilada sauce, rice, salsa and soup then pour into dish.
- Arrange chicken skin side up over rice mixture.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake 1 hour.
- Uncover and brush chicken with reserved sauce then uncover and bake 1 hour longer.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!