Mushroom Soup With Chive CreamFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup finely chopped carrots shopping list
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery shopping list
- 1 large onion chopped shopping list
- 2 small russet potatoes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1 quart chicken broth shopping list
- 5 cups sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped chives shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil in saucepan over medium heat.
- Add carrots, celery, onion, salt and pepper and cook 10 minutes.
- Peel and slice potatoes and add to the pot.
- Add bay leaf, thyme and stock and bring to a boil quickly over high heat.
- Lower heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and simmer 7 minutes.
- Blend chives and sour cream together and set aside.
- Remove bay leaf and puree soup in a blender.
- Strain then serve soup in bowls with a dollop of chive cream.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!