Mini pepper bitesFrom jaie 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup scallions, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- chili powder to taste (start with about 1 teaspoon) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper, more to likin shopping list
- 1 can chopped green chilies, well drained shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425°.
- Spray a non-stick skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat over medium-high until skillet is hot.
- Cook bell pepper and onions in skillet until onions are tender.
- In a bowl, beat eggs and egg whites slightly.
- Stire in bell pepper mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Spray a mini-muffin pay with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of mixture into each muffin cup.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until centers are set.
- Cool 1 minute.
- Loosen edges with knife.
- Remove from pan.
- Serve immediately.