Apricot CakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs at room temperature shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
- 3 ripe apricots peeled halved and pitted shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat butter in a mixing bowl with electric mixer on high speed for 30 seconds.
- Gradually add sugar and continue to beat until mixture is pale yellow and very fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time while mixing on low speed then stir in vanilla.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Add half of the flour mixture and blend then add milk then add remaining flour mixture.
- Coat round cake pan with nonstick spray then pour batter into pan.
- Arrange apricot halves on top in a single layer and bake 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!