Baked Sweet Red Peppers And Yellow Summer SquashFrom coffeebean53 9 years ago
- 2 pounds yellow squash, washed, trimmed and sliced ¼" thick shopping list
- 2 sweet red peppers, washed, cored and cut into 1" pieces shopping list
- 2 fresh red tomatoes, sliced ¼" thick shopping list
- 6 scallions, sliced to ¼" including tops shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed shopping list
- ½ tsp dill seed, crushed shopping list
- ½ tsp coriander seeds, crushed shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 Tbsp butter or margarine shopping list
How to make it
- Place all vegetables in a 9 x 13 x 2" baking pan, sprinkle with the seasonings and dot with butter. Toss all together lightly as you would a salad to mix.
- Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil and let stand at room temperature about 3 hours before baking. Bake in a moderate oven, preheated to 350º, for 1-2 hours depending on how well cooked you like your veggies.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- coffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!