Banacoco Bread PuddingFrom mdstblz 7 years ago
- 4 large ripe bananas shopping list
- 3/4 loaf of large challah bread shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes shopping list
- 1/2 cup condensed milk shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp good vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- cut bananas into thin slices
- break or cut bread into small pieces or cubes (1/4" or 5 mm).
- put bread, coconut milk, sugar, coconut flakes, condensed milk and the egg into a bowl and stir gently.
- Add banana slices when well mixed, save some for decorative effect if desired.
- spread mixture into a baking dish, 9 inch pie size. If decorative effect with bananas is desired, placed them now.
- baked for 45 minutes.
- allow to cool.
- also great for breakfast.
- I use remaining coconut milk and condensed milk with a bit of vanilla for a sauce, consider adding a touch of spiced rum or other liqueur.