Easy Chocolate Covered StrawberrisFrom princethecockerspaniel 8 years ago
How to make it
- First wash strawberries and pat dry.
- The place on paper towels until they reach room temperature.
- Melt chocolate chips, corn syrup and butter in a double boiler, stirring occasionally.
- Next then move from heat and dip each strawberry into chocolate, coating 2/3 in of strawberry.
- Then you can allow excess chocolate to drip off into pan.
- Now you can place stem side down on waxed paper covered baking pan or cookie sheet.
- Then refrigerate until the strawberries set, approx. 15-20 minutes.