Beans and Pasta in Clam SauceFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
- 13 oz. bottle clam juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 6 oz. pkg. French beans with pasta mix shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 6 oz. can chopped clams, undrained shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- In heavy saucepan, bring clam juice and water to a boil. Add package contents (large pouch, herb packet and spice packet), garlic and salt.
- Return to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add clams with their liquid and simmer 5 minutes more, stirring occasionally. Add parsley and serve immediately.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!