Taco Kidney Bean SaladFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 white onion shopping list
- 15 ounce can kidney beans shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 tomatoes chopped shopping list
- 1 head iceberg lettuce chopped shopping list
- 1 can sliced olives shopping list
- 1 large avocado shopping list
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese shredded shopping list
- 1 small bag nacho cheese taco chips crushed shopping list
- 8 ounce bottle Catalina dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef and onions then drain off fat and add kidney beans with juice and salt.
- Simmer 10 minutes then drain.
- When meat and bean mixture has cooled add to lettuce mixture along with dressing and cheese.
- At the last minute add avocado and chips and mix well.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!