Sausage BallsFrom princethecockerspaniel 8 years ago
How to make it
- First you want to bring the cheese and sausage to reach room temperature.
- Once this is done, put in the mixing bowl with Bisquick and blend till mixed but still quiet dry.
- Then you can put cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- This needs to be spray well with Pam.
- Then you can use your hands to press mixture into 1 in balls.
- Then put on cookie sheets about 1 in apart.
- Then bake on 400* oven for approx. 10 to 12 minutes, or golden.
- This will need to drain on paper toweling.
- Serve warm.