Sinigang na BaboyFrom lilai26 9 years ago
- 1 kilo pork, cut into cubes (liempo, kasim or ribs) shopping list
- 7 pc whole tomatoes, the more the better shopping list
- 8 pc (Gabi), it depends on the size.. if they're big, 4pc would do shopping list
- 1 pc radish(labanos), sliced thinly shopping list
- 8-10 straws of string beans(sitaw), cut it bitesize only shopping list
- a bunch of Kangkong leaves, cut only the good ones shopping list
- 2 pc whole Siling haba(long green pepper)-optional shopping list
- Knorr Pansigang flavor mix, big shopping list
- 1 tablespoon salt shopping list
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce with a calamansi juice shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the pork together with the tomatoes, gabi and salt.
- My secret is to have more tomatoes to add flavor and more gabi to thicken the soup.
- Meanwhile start preparing the veggies.
- Remember to wash them thoroughly.
- When pork is tender, add the radish, string beans and siling haba.
- Then add the Knorr Sinigang Mix.
- Cook for 10 minutes more uncovered.
- Season to taste.
- Finally, put the kangkong leaves then just turn off the fire.
- It will be cooked from its own heat.
- Served with soysauce with calamasi juice
- And hot cooked rice.