Complete Pork Chop DinnerFrom gatorfan 10 years ago
- 4 pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick) shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can of condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted shopping list
- 3 chopped medium red potatoes shopping list
- 2 c. of baby carrots shopping list
- 1 quartered onion shopping list
- 1 tbsp. of butter shopping list
- 1/4 c. of water shopping list
How to make it
- First take a skillet over medium flame.
- Now melt the butter.
- Now add in the chops for 3 minutes on each side. Brown.
- Then add the potatoes, carrots and onion.
- In a small bowl add the soup and water; pour over chops.
- Put on a lid and and cook for approx. 15 to 20 minutes letting veggies get tender.