Turkey Cutlets With Anchovy Butter SauceFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs. of turkey cutlets, pounded 1/2 inch thin shopping list
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp of butter shopping list
- seasoned flour for dredging (adobo seasoning and pepper in flour) shopping list
- 3 anchovy filets shopping list
- 2 more tbsp of butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup of sherry shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of capers, chopped shopping list
- 2 teaspoons of minced parsley shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Pound the turkey cutlets quite thin, and dredge in seasoned flour.
- Shake of excess.
- Heat butter and oil in large heavy skillet.
- Quickly saute the turkey pieces in the foaming butter oil mixture about 2 minutes per side. Remove turkey from pan to platter and keep in 200 degree oven to keep warm.
- Mash anchovies, combine with the remaining butter and sherry in the skillet, bring up to heat and gently cook for 8 minutes or so. Stir in capers, parsley and lemon juice.
- Pour over turkey cutlets and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔