Pork Chop CasseroleFrom gatorfan 7 years ago
How to make it
- First you want to brown the chops.
- then you can remove and then add the water to the frying pan.
- Now you need to place the chops in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Now take a bowl, then mix the vegetable packet from from the Stove Top mix with 1 c. of very hot water and 1/2 c. of stick melted butter.
- Then add contents of crumb packet.
- This needs to mix well.
- For as many chops,place one ball of stuffing on top of each chop.
- Now put the soup into the skillet containing the drippings,stir well and pour over the chops and stuffing.
- This needs to ake uncovered, approx. to 1 1/2 hours at 350 degrees.