Killer Garlic BreadFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 1 10" round loaf of Sour Dough bread shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (can use already prepared) shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon basil, dried shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon minced onion, dried shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 3 teaspoons cajun seasoning shopping list
- 2-3 Tablespoons minced garlic shopping list
How to make it
- Slice the loaf in half horizontally
- Butter cut sides of the bread and toast under the broiler till lightly browned
- Mix the remaining ingredients and spread over the both halves, using the entire mixture.
- Bake at 400* for 15 min. or until top is brown and puffed.
- Cut into wedges and serve hot.
- You can eat this as a meal along with a salad.
- ENJOY :)
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!