Tried and True Triple Layer Pineapple Cake Tried and TrueFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 box pineapple cake mix shopping list
- 1 cup pineapple juice shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 20 ounce crushed pineapple drained (reserve juice) shopping list
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding and pie filling shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pineapple extract shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cake mix, oil, eggs and pineapple juice then bake in well-greased rectangular cake pan for 30 minutes.
- Combine pudding and milk and whisk until creamy.
- Stir in pineapple and pineapple extract and chill for 30 minutes.
- When cake is cool spread pudding mixture over top and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Spread on whipped topping and spinkle with nuts.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!