Blackberry Pretzel SaladFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 9 ounce package of pretzels shopping list
- 3 tablespoons white sugar shopping list
- 1-3/4 stick butter shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 8 ounce package cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping shopping list
- 1 large package blackberry gelatin shopping list
- 2 cups hot water shopping list
- 20 ounces frozen blackberries shopping list
How to make it
- Crush pretzels either in blender or food processor then add 3 tablespoon sugar.
- Mix pretzels and sugar with melted butter.
- Press in glass rectangular baking dish and bake at 375 for 8 minutes then cool well.
- Mix cream cheese with one cup sugar and mix well.
- Add whipped topping and pour over crust.
- Mix gelatin with hot water then add the frozen blackberries.
- When cool pour over filling and refrigerate for several hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!