Chicken CurryFrom hemak 9 years ago
- chicken - 1/2 kg shopping list
- onions - 3-4 shopping list
- tomatoes - 2-3 shopping list
- ginger / garlic paste - 2 spoons shopping list
- green chilies - 2 shopping list
- Corinader powder - 1/2 spoon shopping list
- Red chilli powder - 2-3 spoons shopping list
- turmeric powder - 1/2 spoon shopping list
- crushed pepper - 1 spoon shopping list
- corinader leaves - few shopping list
- curry leaves - 4-5 shopping list
- oil - 5 spoons shopping list
- cumin seeds- 1/2 spoon shopping list
- salt shopping list
How to make it
- Clean the chicken and cut them to small pieces .
- Mix a little tumeric powder to it and set aside for 10 mins.
- Cut the onions, tomatoes, green chilles, coriander leaves & curry leaves seperately.
- Add oil to the hot pan. Add all these ingredients 0ne by one
- cumin seeds, curry leaves, green chilles, onions and fry until the onions turn brown, add a bit of salt to the onions as they get cooked faster if salf added to it.
- Once the onions are cooked add the ginger garlice paste and fry for 3 mins.
- Then add those tomatoes and chicken to it. . Fry for 5 mins
- then add the red chilli and coriander powder and salt.
- let it boil for 10 mins and then add required salt
- Garnish with Coriander leaves and crushed pepper before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 21
- sailinghickey Nowhere, Us
- Suslik Nowhere, Us
- Melondy Nowhere, Us
- paulinef Glasgow, United Kingdom
- catcora1949 Nowhere, Us
- angelarmck Scotland, Uk
- ithilgalad Bergen, Norway
- angieaugusta Adelaide, Australia
- shinymcshine Cumbernauld Glasgow, GB
- nealla Dripping Springs, TX
- Plus 11 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookhemak Chennai, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!