Beef and Mushroom CasseroleFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 5-1/2 ounce package risotto mix with garden vegetables shopping list
- 1-1/2 cup sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic crushed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare risotto mix according to package directions.
- Meanwhile in large nonstick skillet brown ground beef, mushrooms, bell pepper and garlic over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink breaking beef up into small crumbles.
- Pour off drippings.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir risotto into beef mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese and basil.