Brownie Ice Cream PieFrom henrie 7 years ago
- Brownie ice cream Pie shopping list
- 1 box chewy fudge browie mix shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 c. oil shopping list
- 1/4 c. water shopping list
- 3/4 c. chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 9-inch unbaked pie crust shopping list
- 1 package, 10 oz. frozen sweetened strawberries shopping list
- vanilla ice cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine brownie mix, eggs, oil, and water in large bowl. Stir with
- spoon until well blended. Stir in chips. Spoon into crust. Bake 40-45
- minutes or until set. Cool completely.
- Puree strawberries in blender.
- Cut pie into wedges. Serve with ice cream and topped with strawberries.