Homemade Peanut ButterFrom sweettooth 6 years ago
How to make it
- For smooth peanut butter:
- Mix the peanuts with the oil,pour the mixture into the food processor.
- Process until it's very smooth.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge.It will be good for 2 weeks.
- For chunky peanut butter:
- Take about 1/4 cup out of 1 1/2 cups of peanuts and set them aside.
- Mix the rest of the peanuts with the oil,and pour the mixture into the food processor.
- Process until it's very smooth,then stir in the peanuts that you had set aside.
- Process a few seconds more to create the chunks .
The Cooksweettooth Lahore,Pakistan, PK
- Not added to any groups yet!