Cranberry ColeslawFrom oescrazy1 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 TB lemon juice shopping list
- 1 TB sugar shopping list
- salt, to taste shopping list
- 1 bag shredded cabbage coleslaw mix (10 oz.) shopping list
- 1 large carrot, peeled and grated shopping list
- 2 scallions, green and white parts thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, optional shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons water, sugar and salt. Combine shredded cabbage, carrot, scallions, cranberries and optional nuts in a large bowl. Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss well to coat. Allow coleslaw to sit at least 15 minutes before serving, tossing occasionally.
The Cookoescrazy1 AR
- Not added to any groups yet!