Honey Ginger Grilled ChickenFrom chefmeow 10 years ago
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 green onions minced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together the honey, soy sauce, wine, lemon juice, onions, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper.
- Place chicken in a shallow baking dish and cover with honey marinade.
- Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade.
- Grill covered with lid over medium.
- Cook for 6 minutes on each side.