CassataFrom scearley 9 years ago
How to make it
- Line a 5-cup (1.2 l) rectangular pan with plastic wrap, leaving overhang on all sides.
- Stir the ginger and cherries into teh vanilla ice cream. Spoon into the pan and smooth flat. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- Spoon the sorbet over the vanilla, smooth the surface, and freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- Spoon the chocolate over the strawberry, smoothing the surface.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze at least 3 hours, best overnight.
- To serve, let the bottom of the pan sit in warm water for 10 seconds to loosen, he lift out using the plastic wrap.
- Cut into slices and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- scearley Federal Way, WA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔