Ceaser Salad DressingFrom sphinxmistress 8 years ago
How to make it
- seperate the egg yolks out and put into a bowl
- add 1 part white vingear and quick whisk
- start to add the oil whilst whisking - do NOT add all at once
- once the oil vinegar and egg yolks are combined they should be fluffyish looking - a little thick
- add the horseradish, mustard and garlic - whisk well untill mixture is thick or a pouring consistancy - add the pinch of black pepper and mix in
- depending on how you like your spice - you can add more horseradish and garlic till its how you like it i usually have 2tsp of horseradish in mine nad 1-2 tsp of garlic.
- I love it over lettuce (cos or iceberg) with crispy bacon bits, parmesan cheese, croutons and warm chicken its great to take to work as well!!
The Cooksphinxmistress Newcastle, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!