Microwave Scrambled Eggs and HamFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- In pie plate combine ham, green onion, butter and basil then place in microwave for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile stir together beaten eggs and milk then pour over ham mixture in pie plate.
- Return to microwave and cook uncovered on 50% power for 5 minutes.
- Push cooked portions to center of dish several times during cooking.
- Sprinkle with cheese and microwave uncovered for 1 minute.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!