Peanut Butter CookiesFrom hannylatif 7 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Put the butter and peanut butter in a bowl and beat together.
- 2. Add the icing sugar, cornflour and all purpose flour and mix together to make a soft dough.
- 3. Preheat teh oven to 180C. Lightly oil two baking trays.
- 4. Roll the mixture into 25 small balls, using your hands and place on the baking trays.
- 5. Leave plenty of room for the cookies to spread.
- 6. Press the tops of the balls of dough flat, using either the back of a fork or your fingertips.
- 7. Press a few of the peanuts into each of the cookies.
- 8. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until lightly browned.
- 9. Leave to cool for a few minutes before lifting them carefully on to a wire rack with a palette knife.
The Cookhannylatif Kuala Lumpur, MY
- Not added to any groups yet!