Ham and Swiss CasseroleFrom jaie 9 years ago
- 1 8 ounce package medium noodles, cooked and drained shopping list
- 2 cups cubed, fully cooked ham shopping list
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped chives or scallions shopping list
- 1 cup peas, optional shopping list
How to make it
- In a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish, layer a third of the cooked noodles, ham and cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine soup, sour cream, onion and peas if using.
- Spread half the mixure over the layers.
- Repeat with noodles, ham and cheese.
- Spread remain soup mixture over top.
- Layer last layer of noodles, ham, and cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 40-45minutes until heated through.
- Serve with warm crusty buttered bread.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!